Needing a Superhuman's Urgent response
I'm reviewing Service Hook Consolidated, and here's some scenarios I encountered that I don't know how to review..
1. Agent: "I have you all set for tomorrow afternoon, and our dispatch team will contact you to give a two-hour time window"
- mediator said it is FIRM. For me, it is a follow-up call.
2. Agent: "I have you scheduled for tomorrow, in the morning but I put a note here that they need to come before 12"
Caller: I am flexible with time, they can do it after 12. But I prefer in the morning.
-for me it's not firm because there is a wide range of hours for the appointment, Mediator said it is FIRM.
3. Agent: I have you set up for tomorrow morning, I can't give you an exact time frame but our technician will call you 45 minutes before their arrival.
- for me it SOFT, since agent said she cannot provide an exact time frame, again Mediator said it is FIRM.
A mediator once told me that if the agent said "I have you set for (specific day)" or if the appointment was already set even without exact time frame and even if there is a promised Follow-up call, it is considered FIRM. I need another Superhuman to confirm it is true. So that when I get penalized in the future, I can post this link to my dispute.
So, if an appointment was set IN THE MORNING, IN THE AFTERNOON, BEFORE 12, AFTER 12, IN THE A.M/P.M, even without exact time frame, even when a dispatch team/technician will do a follow-up call to give the time frame... are they considered FIRM??
Question ID: 2303084 Status:
Open Jun 01, 2017 - 10:18 AM
Category Questions > Home Service Booked